When it comes to our compensation package we are committee to:
- Fairness: We believe in providing equitable compensation that rewards employees for their contributions and ensures they are fairly compensated for their skills and efforts.
- Transparency: We are committed to being open and transparent about our compensation practices, ensuring employees understand how their pay is determined and providing clear communication about any changes or adjustments.
- Recognition: We value and recognize the hard work and dedication of our employees by offering competitive compensation packages that acknowledge their achievements and contributions.
- Competitiveness: Offering compensation packages that are competitive within the industry to attract and retain top talent, while also considering the organization's financial sustainability.
100% Employer Paid Insurances:
- Health Insurance (UMR/United Healthcare)
- 100% employer paid health insurance for self and family!
- 3 Health Insurance Plan Options:
- HDHP with optional HSA employer match.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
50% / 50% Paid Insurances:
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental) is split 50/50 between the employee and employer for self and family coverage.
100% Employee Paid Voluntary Insurances:
- Vision Insurance (VSP) for self and family.
- Life and AD&D coverage for self and family.
- Accident Insurance for self and family.
- Critical Illness Insurnace for self and spouse.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 24 hours of PTO given at hire.
- Start accruing additional PTO on your 1st paycheck.
- PTO Accrual Rates
- Paid Holidays
- New Year's Day
- Presidents' Day
- Easter Sunday (Water Treatment Plant Employees Only)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- General Leave of Absence
- Time off for bereavement, jury duty, and other required paid time off.
Our employee’s overall safety, health, and well-being is a top priority. It is our goal for everyone to experience a high quality of life at work so they can have quality time with their families. Here are just a few examples of how we do it:
- Teladoc: Access 24 hours, 7 days a week to a U.S. board-certified doctor through the convenience of phone, video, or mobile app visits.
- CVS Caremark: Access to affordable medication and convenient options for filling.
- SurgeryPlus: Supplemental benefit for non-emergency surgeries which provides high-quality care, concierge-level member service, and lower costs.
- Omada: A personalized program that empowers you to achieve your health goals.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commitment to Safety
- $200 yearly boot allowance for qualified positions.
- 401(a) retirement savings plan with a 5-year vesting schedule with a required 3% employee and employer contribution.
- 457(b) retirement savings plan with the option of Pretax and/or Roth contributions with dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 3%.
- Free One-on-One Retirement Counseling offered by Colorado Retirement Association.
Small but Mighty: How Employee Development Thrives Here
- Gain valuable experience through diverse project opportunities within the organization.
- Receive guidance, support, and assistance in obtaining essential certifications for career growth.
- Get firsthand exposure to the inner workings of a small organization, fostering open communication.
- Expand your skill set through internal and external training programs.
- Connect with a vast network of resources within the Special District and American Water Works Community.
**Eligibility for and the terms and conditions of our employee benefits are governed by written plan documents. Clifton Water District reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, programs, policies, or practices at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.**