Clifton Water District is excited to announce the launch of our new modern and easy to use bill payment service for utility bills! You can manage and pay your bills online via our all-new payment system. Click on the View/Pay My Bill button to access features that include:
- Hassle-free registration
- Set up and manage automatic payments
- View your billing statement digitally
- Pay using debit, credit, and ACH/eCheck
- Link your preferred digital wallet using PayPal, Venmo, Google, or Apple pay
- Also available: one-time, non-registered pay
You can also call 1-888-504-0482 to pay by phone.Our Customer Service Representatives can be reached by calling 970-434-7328.
Payments can also be made by several other methods such as:
- Bank BillPay Service or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Mail in payments
- District drop boxes are located at Clifton City Market, Safeway on 29 Road, and outside our main office. Please do not place cash or late payments in drop boxes.